The Rug Doctors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is everyone and how would you like to put ideas farward for the guild

2 posters

Go down

How is everyone and how would you like to put ideas farward for the guild Empty How is everyone and how would you like to put ideas farward for the guild

Post  Bizzie Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:15 pm

hiya just want to know if any1 has anything they would like to say .... pls come up with your own subjects to talk about and i would love to set up a page with everyones picture on

Bizzie
Admin

https://therugdoctors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How is everyone and how would you like to put ideas farward for the guild Empty Re: How is everyone and how would you like to put ideas farward for the guild

Post  Kolejak Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:58 am

I think as a PVE guild we realy need a raid planer, even thought we have many members we need to get some organisation. for example the kara groups are unorganised.
even when we agree on 6 o clock we always have to take 50% new ppl for the raid If I want to raid that night :-D

so I think a planer would stop this .. who can will sign up and come.. and those who wont .. just have no luck :-D

kolejak

Kolejak

Back to top Go down

How is everyone and how would you like to put ideas farward for the guild Empty re planer

Post  Kolejak Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:00 pm

accualy crista told me that we have a planer..
but can anyone find it on the side?? or am I the only one
:-D

Kolejak

Back to top Go down

How is everyone and how would you like to put ideas farward for the guild Empty Re: How is everyone and how would you like to put ideas farward for the guild

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down