The Rug Doctors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.....DKP.....

3 posters

Go down

.....DKP..... Empty .....DKP.....

Post  Onyxus Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:21 am

i
supouese that as we r getting on 25 man raids to start using dkp,and my question is how will it function? Surprised

Onyxus

Back to top Go down

.....DKP..... Empty this is now finalised

Post  Bizzie Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:11 pm

the dkp will be run from now on ... with 25 man =
1 boss down =5dkp
every 1 hour = 5dkp
double points for progressive bosses
leaving with out notice will result in a 5g fine to the bank and dkp will NOT be added until payed.

we have discussed many ways on which to give this and the only one i agree on up to now is that tanks will NOT get priorty as was hinted by the officer because of the effort the dps has to put in them selfs.

the dkp will be bided and minimum bid will start at 20 dkp for no teir items and 40 dkp for teir items the dkp can go into minus.

TOP POINTER = you can not get more than 150 dkp. reason for this is because it goes into stupid amounts and that also means that people who raid alot will not be able to just take everythin. reason also for doing this is if you really want an item and you bid 120 dkp which is a lot in this term ... it will be extrmely easy to get it back with in 1 or 2 raids. if it comes to a draw the members who bid 150 dkp will have to roll for an item if tehre is some willing to bid. guys think about it 150 dkp is not hard to get when 5 dkp per hour and 5 dkp for boss and 10 if progrssive so dont think 150 dkp is alot it just proves that you have raided with us

Bizzie
Admin

https://therugdoctors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

.....DKP..... Empty Re: .....DKP.....

Post  heetaan Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:44 am

how you use EternalDKP v1.73 (ONLY OFFICERS / DKP MANAGERS)

.....DKP..... Dump110
.....DKP..... Dump210

heetaan

Back to top Go down

.....DKP..... Empty Re: .....DKP.....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum