The Rug Doctors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for CL

5 posters

Go down

Looking for CL Empty Looking for CL

Post  Bizzie Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:01 am

if you are intrested in in becomeing either rank Class leader rank we would like to here about it, there are two kinds of Class Leader (raid and admin) as explained below:

Raid - a raid class leader is expected to know the tacts for there class on every up comming boss and will also be in charge of class invites to raid. Last thing you are expected to do is oversee anything that goes on in your class and push an athourty if needed

Admin - a admin class leader will be in charge enforcing commands also admin has athority to Invite to the guild. the main reason for an admin CL is also for the geral help they will provide about spec and stats needed for each instance

I hope that you will be intrested in joing 1 of these and hope to see you soon thank you

Last edited by Bizzie on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bizzie
Admin

https://therugdoctors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for CL Empty Class Leader

Post  Deadshad Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:01 am

I wish to be cl because i can offer the guild a lot of skill and raid fun.I want to show the rogues that are joining the guild how to play good at raids and dont make mistakes,however the good thing is that the other rogues can need on any rogue gear exept from the higher bosses but we are starting from the begining so you can gear up and remember i dont think of you as lower than me Smile Thank you.

Deadshad

Back to top Go down

Looking for CL Empty Druid CL

Post  Bullroar Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:39 am

Guys (and gals),

im the current Druid CL. Am feral spec, feel free to check out my specs on armoury, and my equips.

this is my main, so i know him pretty well. I used to be balance spec, so am familiar with boomkin as well. if u got any questions, or lookin for any help, like a boost, gimme a shout (thats for everyone, not just the droods).

am at uni an i work a lot, so atm can only make it on some nites. in a month tho im finished for 4 month summer hol. if i aint on an u need me for somethin send me an ingame mail.

peace out! Very Happy

Bullroar

Back to top Go down

Looking for CL Empty Paladin Class leader

Post  Polaarius Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:09 pm

I want to be paladin class leader. Why? Because i have done 25 man raids with my main pala (healer) SSc,TK,Gruul, full ZA and so on. I know almost everything about all builds and items. And im willing to share my knowlege.

Polaarius

Back to top Go down

Looking for CL Empty ok

Post  Bizzie Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:08 pm

yes i will look into this and your comment is very much appshated ... i would also like to know if you are capable of leading raids and if you can commit 1 night a week to leading

Bizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Looking for CL Empty Palla

Post  forgotenone Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Hey i am frogotenone played wow sins first beta raided all with out sunwell and BT (on my warrior)
i can all tactiks for all bosses and stuf
i can dedicate the hole weekend to just leader raids if its needed
having a bit hard to raid on weeks depends on my work but from 13:00 to 22:30 np
weekends i can raid from 06:00 to 04:00 almost 24 h need to sleep some
( always up for heroics if i got time )
love to speak on ventrilo =)
my play time every week is around 50-90 h plz ask for some more info plz! cheers

Looking for CL Limeoodragonmaw

forgotenone

http://wowventrilo.mine.nu

Back to top Go down

Looking for CL Empty Re: Mage CL

Post  Palamedes Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:44 am

I'd like to apply to be an admin Mage class leader. I'm very well versed in mages specs, gearing, gemming etc and I'm always happy to help. My geeky side keeps up with the theorycrafting too so I'm ok on that level. Experience-wise I've done full heroics, Kara, 3 bosses in ZA before and Gruul's Lair.

Palamedes

Back to top Go down

Looking for CL Empty yes ty

Post  Bizzie Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:56 am

sorry pala but the position is filled ... if you would like to praticapate in guild activities such as class spec (new rank) then would love to hear from you. this just requires you to keep up to date with all the mages specs and gear etc

Bizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Looking for CL Empty Re: Looking for CL

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum