The Rug Doctors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class Hunter

3 posters

Go down

Class Hunter Empty Class Hunter

Post  Bizzie Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Hunter here pls no minimum requirements

Bizzie
Admin

https://therugdoctors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Class Hunter Empty 70 hunter

Post  krastov Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:27 am

Hello there. RL fact: 18 years old from sweden.
I'm a lonely hunter that is looking for a pve guild to meet some new people and do PVE progress with.
I got previous raiding experience from pre-bc instances such as aq40 and nax. So I always listen to the raid leader and sometimes come up with my own ideas aswell.
Since i took a break from wow when tbc came out, I don't have so much raiding experience from tbc instances, altough I've done kara with pugs up to chess event, kind of tired of stupied dont-know-wtf-to-do ppl who wont listen Smile.

Here is an armory link ..19% crit, 1750ap self buffed, 7200hp, 6500mana,MM speced etc

Feel free to ask anything Wink
I hope to hear from you //krastov

ACCEPTED!

krastov

Back to top Go down

Class Hunter Empty LvL 70 hunter applying

Post  Daemius Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:31 am

Hello everyone. I would like to apply to your guild. I'm a relatively freshly dinged level 70 hunter. Have been working on getting some gear for the last 2 weeks. I have some previous raid experience. I have a level 60 hunter on a PVE server which I did most of the bigger raid instances with (MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, ZG.). Also have some TBC raiding experience on my mage (Full kara). For gear and stats, here is my Armory Profile.

And a bit of personal about myself. I'm a 23 year old guy working at an IT degree at the moment (Network Infrastructure Design) and in my free time I play (way too much) WoW.

ACCEPTED!

Daemius

Back to top Go down

Class Hunter Empty daemius

Post  Kolejak Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:42 am

I know him now for quite a while and I think I can say I dont trust any hunter so much as him :-D
he knows how to handle his class and hes always up for a joke :-D
think he would get on with all the ppl from the guild very well

kolejak

ACCEPTED!

Kolejak

Back to top Go down

Class Hunter Empty Re: Class Hunter

Post  Groki Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Hello I am 17 years old and i know wow very good. I am looking for some pve progress and my friend kolejak (raid leader for karazhan in your guild) recommend me this guild .... I ll be happy to slain karazhan...zul aman...ssc.... So invite me to your guild as soon as possible Smile ... thank you

Groki

Back to top Go down

Post  Groki Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:47 pm

i ve forget my armory link here u are (my AP with aspect of hawk is about 1380+ be better if i start raiding Smile

Groki

Back to top Go down

Post  Groki Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:28 pm

Groki

Back to top Go down

Class Hunter Empty :-D

Post  Kolejak Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:58 pm

ps I have never said I am raid leader :-D..

but I know grokino .. and I think hes a realy good player and would be of great use to the guild

:-D

Pwn your own way into murmurs ass!!

Kolejak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down